Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Year One...Complete✔️


"The real turning point in my classroom wasn't some moment when I felt like I knew everything about teaching. It was the moment I fully embraced that I didn't know everything and was a learner just like my students."

My first year of teaching is complete.

The above quote couldn't have said it any better. For my first year of teaching, I learned right along with my "Little Baun-Bauns." I wish I started blogging back in August with my football themed classroom, but we all know how your first year teaching is. NO TIME. It was an amazing first experience and I wouldn't change my profession for the world. God's leading is incredible. Love my school to death.

I can't wait to share my ideas, freebies, along with what's worked and not worked with next year's JUNGLE THEME!

Beware....it's about to get WILD in here...


No comments:

Post a Comment